Table of Contents
1. Buy ad space on our website
Here you will find everything you need to know if you are interested in buying ad space on our website*.
2. Where are adverts displayed?
We only allow a limited number of advertisements on our website. All adverts are displayed in the sidebars of our Blog pages and individual blog posts. That is a lot of places on our website!
3. How much does it cost?
- One (1) advert
- Displayed for 6 months
- One (1) advert
- Displayed for 3 months
- One (1) advert
- Displayed for 1 month
4. What type of content do we allow?
Let’s answer this question by informing you what kind of advertisements we do not allow on our website:
- We do not allow advertisements of any sexual, pornographic or adult nature;
- We do not allow any advertisements that can represent or incite violence, hate speech, sexism, homophobia or racism;
- We do not allow any advertisement that contains any form of crude, vulgar, blasphemous, dirty language, and/or can be judged to be obscene or are defamatory;
- We do not allow any advertisements linked to gambling, lotteries, get quick rich schemes, and/or which can be seen as misleading;
- If the administrator deems any advertisement inappropriate for any of the above reasons, or for any other reason not stated above, the advertisement will not be allowed on our website and/or any of our cyberspaces. No reasons or explanations will be provided by the administrator to the prospective advertiser why an advert has been judged not appropriate for our website.
5. I want to advertise on your website, how do I proceed?
Advertising with us is a great and wise choice*. We thank you! Now there are just three quick steps left.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your email:
- Your full name and email address;
- The company or product you represent;
- A short description of the company or product you want to advertise;
- The option you have chosen and for how many adverts (Please take note, that we only allow a limited number of adverts on our website);
- The full link (for example https://classroomeducation.online/) to which your advertisement must link to (when a user click on the advert, where must the user go to?). Please take note that when a user clicks on your advert, a new tab or window will open;
- Your designed advert, measuring 1024 x 1024 pixels in size (1024 pixels wide by 1024 pixels in height);
- If you do not already have a designed advert ready, we can do it for you at an extra fee. Please inform us as such.
We will now do quality control on your advert and decide if it is appropriate for our website.
If your advert has been judged as appropriate for our website, we will inform you by email and you just now need to pay the amount in full for the option you have chosen. Our banking details will be sent to you in an email. As soon as the payment has been received, your advert will be made live on our website. The advert duration will then start and finish as per the chosen option*. This will conclude our agreement.
In the event where your advert has been deemed inappropriate, we will inform you thereof by email. No reasons for our decision will be supplied.
We do not guarantee that any advert on our website will be successful or that you will generate any clicks or sales through it.