Re-enter Login Credentials
If you receive an “invalid email or password” error message when attempting to log in, ensure that you’re using the same login credentials you set when you signed up or purchased your course. Check for any spelling errors in the email address or password.
Try an Alternative Email Address
Check your email inboxes for sign up confirmations or purchase receipts to help determine which email address is associated with your account.
Check for Multiple Accounts
Sometimes, students are not aware that they have created multiple accounts in a school, using different email addresses. If you are able to successfully log in but are unable to locate or access your course, then you may have multiple accounts in the school. Since you’ll only be able to access your course by logging into the account that was used to purchase or enroll in the course, ensure that you are logging into the correct account. If you’re unsure if you’ve created multiple accounts, contact the school owner.
Reset Your Password
You may be experiencing login issues due to an outdated or invalid password, in which case you may wish to reset your password entirely. To reset your password, complete the following steps:
1. In the login screen, click Forgot Password?
2. Enter your email address into the Email Address field and then click Send Me Instructions.
3. If you have an account in the school, then you’ll receive a notification indicating that reset instructions have been sent to the email address you specified.
4. Be sure to check your spam or promotions folders if you do not see the reset password email in your inbox.
5. If you do not have an account in the school associated with that email address, then you’ll receive an error message that indicates that your email address is not associated with an account in the school.
6. If you do not have an account in this school, this indicates that you used another email address to register for the school. If you believe this to be an error, please contact the school owner directly.
Try an Alternative Browser or Device
We recommend using the most up-to-date versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to log in and access your course. If you are using an alternative browser, try logging in to your course using one of these recommended browsers.
If you are still unable to log in, try using a different device. For example, if you are using a mobile device (e.g. iPhone, iPad, tablet, etc.), try switching to a desktop computer or laptop.
Clear Your Cache
Many login issues are browser-related, which is why we recommend that you clear your browser’s cache if you experience issues logging in to your course. When you browse websites online, web browsers store, or “cache,” website data (like images and scripts) as a way to improve your experience. Clearing your web browser’s cache removes these stored assets, and this may help resolve issues with logging in to your course.
"Login Attempt on a New Device" Error
Sometimes when you try to login, the "We don't recognize this device." error may appear. The cause of this can be because of the way IP addresses are assigned for example in South Africa. Please just wait a few seconds/minutes for an email to be sent to your email address and then enter the confirmation code you received in the text box. The confirmation code will usually be a collection of capitalized letters.