Table of Contents
2. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enrol in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
3. How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails. We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
- Other products. We may use Student email addresses to send Students information for the purposes of marketing products from within the Zikedish group of companies.
4. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
As stated in our Terms & Conditions, you must be at least 13 years old to use this School. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use our website.
6. Protection for Students between the ages of 13 and 18 years
We take the safety and well-being of our younger Students very seriously. In the interest of transparency, we allow all Students between the ages of 13 and 18 to submit extra email addresses which must belong to either their legal guardian or at least one parent. All communications to these Students (For example: Student inquiries, questions, or other requests) will also be sent to these additional email addresses. Our School does not contact any Student by any other means than email.
Students must contact us by email as soon as possible after enrolment into a course (using the original email address initially used to buy the course) and inform us that they wish to submit additional email addresses for contact purposes.
7. Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
9. Your acceptance of these terms
10. Contact Us
Last updated, October 13 , 2021.